Welcome to a brand new kind of GFX Forums.
Please Register & Log In to DivineGFX! Don't be shy so introduce yourself!
Welcome to a brand new kind of GFX Forums.
Please Register & Log In to DivineGFX! Don't be shy so introduce yourself!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFX Community

HomeTwitterLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

Zelda's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

Zelda's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Zelda's Introduction   Zelda's Introduction EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:29 pm

Hello DivineGFXS community!

It's Zelda here. I'm here to introduce myself to you guys, our wonderful community.

I started making GFX type materials about a month ago and I have been trying to get better at it since. I have a fairly new Photoshop and DeadDivine's basic "starter kit". I will be posting my GFX work here on the website for you guys to judge and look at.

Well, more about me I guess. My real name is Wesley Wolfe, and I'm from Phoenix, Arizona. I am 17 years old and live not to far away from DeadDivine. I enjoy playing Baseball and being active in all sports and I love being a nerd as well. I love all anime's that have a good story line to them and have decent characters. I do anything that's fun and wherever the wind takes me (cliche I know). I am also a former Admin of a Runescape Private Server called "Destortion" and DeadDivine is a Moderator there as well. Well, if you have any questions about me or for me, just reply to this thread with them and I will gladly answer then, given that they are not inappropriate.

Have fun!

~Zelda
Back to top Go down
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

Zelda's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zelda's Introduction   Zelda's Introduction EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 5:31 pm

Well hello sexy friend! Hopefully we can all become better GFXrs from this community.

I'm glad to have you here (: lol! 
Back to top Go down
http://divinegfxs.omgforum.net

Zelda's Introduction
Page 1 of 1