Welcome to a brand new kind of GFX Forums.
Please Register & Log In to DivineGFX! Don't be shy so introduce yourself!
Welcome to a brand new kind of GFX Forums.
Please Register & Log In to DivineGFX! Don't be shy so introduce yourself!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFX Community

HomeTwitterLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

GFX for Unvanquished

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

GFX for Unvanquished Empty
PostSubject: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:51 pm

Hello guys. So I've been around a brand new game that came out and they're fixing all of the bugs and having constant updates & they want to spread the word about the game.

It is an alien vs. humans game all online where you build bases, kill each other and try to take out the opposite base before they do yours. It's very addictive and a first person skilled shooting game.

So i talked with the staff of this game & i know them quite well & they asked if we could make a few wallpapers for there game. It could be some good practice for us & it could help spread the word about DivineGFXs when they put out the wallpapers.

http://unvanquished.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1083 <---- Read this. You may rummage through the forums, look for the game on Youtube all that good stuff. We will start having a few ideas about how we will make this Unvanquished wallpapers & how many of them. It could be a very fun group project.

Who's down? We will need to skype or something of that nature (homesite chatbox if we must) to for everyone who is going to help out. Reply below if you would like to take part in creating this!
Back to top Go down
http://divinegfxs.omgforum.net
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 11:53 pm

I'm in. Do they want any specific colors or renders or themes?
Back to top Go down
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:04 am

Well when you play the game you can screenshot something specific.. If anyone wants to download the game, play a bit and screenshot somethings go all for it! I will be taking a few on Tuesday. There are specific renders to use (aliens or humans etc..) The theme should be a background in the game so part of a map or something.. we gotta be creative about this.

Here are some screenshots i have found online & here are some renders...: GFX for Unvanquished E8o8qf I made that one a few months back ... http://dandoombuggy.deviantart.com/gallery/ if you see some Alien pics that say Tremulous/Unvanquished then you can use those... GFX for Unvanquished Unvanquished_1 GFX for Unvanquished QlR22l GFX for Unvanquished Tyrant-2 GFX for Unvanquished KLTFM
GFX for Unvanquished Unvanquished_2013-01-03_231529_000 GFX for Unvanquished Unvanquished20120213205

There's a lot more when you look 'Unvanquished' up on Google. Those are just the few i picked out randomly... Seems like it could be a sweet project!
Back to top Go down
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 12:09 am

That last picture could be dimmed and sharpened into a nice backdrop for a render.
Back to top Go down
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Yeah!

I'm gonna go in game tonight and I'm gonna see if I can get some screenshots of the fights and such so we can have some more Themes & such.

This'll be fun.
Back to top Go down
Tyson van Zweden

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 7:33 am

Looks worth giving a shot!
Back to top Go down
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 9:42 am

You wanna do this with us, Tyson?
Back to top Go down
InDeX
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 4:46 am

I'd prob help out a little Very Happy
I think we could take a few screenshots of some in game stuff, however we need a quite large space. OR we could do a close up of a character/alien and edit that to make it epic :d.
Back to top Go down
Tyson van Zweden

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 6:42 am

Zelda wrote:
You wanna do this with us, Tyson?
This weekend I would be happy to help. Stuck in school right now.
Back to top Go down
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:11 am

We understand, thanks!
Back to top Go down
InDeX
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 pm

So, when do we start?
Back to top Go down
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 9:38 am

Well I'm kind of at a aunts house for the weekend because my mom left the state for a few days :/

So all of the screenies are on my hard drive so might have to waitunless you guys wanna take screenies and get ahead of the game before I start?
Back to top Go down
InDeX
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:13 pm

Well, that's understandable. I might think of a few ideas tmrw. At the moment. I want to sleep XD
Back to top Go down
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Lazy Surprised but alright we'll have to figure something out!
Back to top Go down
InDeX
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 11:51 am

Yeah haha, maybe I want to sleep because it's like 4 am in the morning xD.
Back to top Go down
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:57 pm

Damn... Surprised

Anyways I'm going to edit this post with the screenies I've taken on Unvanquished so that we can use them for the Wallpaper! I can take more too or anyone else can as well.. I'm currently looking for the folder that has the screenies .-.

FOUND IT...

GFX for Unvanquished 2v2ywoy

GFX for Unvanquished 30cm2xs

GFX for Unvanquished Ea2zbr

GFX for Unvanquished 2wn4wsl

GFX for Unvanquished Mipjli

GFX for Unvanquished 29geq8z

LETS GET THIS STARTED.
Back to top Go down
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:04 am

Cropped a few of them.... Index! Which one should we use? Think you could add some sexy pizzaz to it? We need to get this started everybody. Cropped and Resized these few.

GFX for Unvanquished Ziv9tw

GFX for Unvanquished 9pz5h1

GFX for Unvanquished 2eqfk05
Back to top Go down
InDeX
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 1:14 am

1st and second of cropped ones could be used. I'll play around with them a lil bit for now and see what I can do. I.E pretty much play around with it doing random stuff until we all start work on it Smile.

I've finished some basic stuff.A screenshot would be below if the file size for attachments wasn't 0mb haha.
I just don't know how to give you guys the .psd to work on it more :p.

Edit* finally got bothered to upload on tinypic Razz.
GFX for Unvanquished Sc7021
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GFX for Unvanquished   GFX for Unvanquished Empty

Back to top Go down

GFX for Unvanquished
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News & Announcements :: News & Announcements-
Jump to: