Welcome to a brand new kind of GFX Forums.
Please Register & Log In to DivineGFX! Don't be shy so introduce yourself!
Welcome to a brand new kind of GFX Forums.
Please Register & Log In to DivineGFX! Don't be shy so introduce yourself!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GFX Community

HomeTwitterLatest imagesYoutubeRegisterLog in

What's your favorite COD?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadDivine
Owner
Owner
DeadDivine

What's your favorite COD? Empty
PostSubject: What's your favorite COD?   What's your favorite COD? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:00 am

We all have our favorite COD, what's yours?

Well it's kind of hard for me to pick. I LOVE multiplayer on MW3... There ISN'T a game that i dont go beast mode on. But on BO2 the story mode was just fantastic. I loved the missions and it went so perfect. It had my heart pumping & i was always psyched to get on that day & go threw the missions. They're both great experiences.

Back to top Go down
http://divinegfxs.omgforum.net
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite COD?   What's your favorite COD? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:06 pm

I love Black Ops 2, Just for the weapons. The campaign is ok (still working on it too), the Multiplayer is full of 12-14 year olds constantly complaining about the fact you just 360 no scoped them when they were hard scoping you ;P. The maps are absolutely amazing though. It took me literally 45-60 minutes to figure out all of the original Black Ops maps. On BO2, I still haven't figured out the maps! I give the game 9/10. Get it before the Christmas noobs do, and you'll be good! Very Happy Add me on XBL. Z33K KASAI
Back to top Go down
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite COD?   What's your favorite COD? EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 am

Finished the campaign. It. Was. Awesome...I saved Menendez though my first time. I saw that backfired. So, I played it again and shot him in the friggin dome. I slept well that night.
Back to top Go down
Mail Yak

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite COD?   What's your favorite COD? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:10 pm

to me it has to be world at war, just because i got into it really competitively on gamebattles and decerto so yeah thats why:D
Back to top Go down
Death
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
Death

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite COD?   What's your favorite COD? EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 11:16 pm

Zombies all the way waw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your favorite COD?   What's your favorite COD? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite COD?
Page 1 of 1